Thursday, September 26, 2013

Good news Mr Ho! (a note to Thomas Ho, CEO of Gammon)

Good news Mr Ho! (a note to Thomas Ho, CEO of Gammon)

I have been researching Gammon’s long term partners recently and dug into information available on Swire properties; I looked in detail into the ‘values’ claims published on their  website;

And, you know what?
There is no ‘integrity’ on it. Just to make sure, I searched for the word both directly on the site (on the values page) and again after I copied the text into a word document.

So, what does that mean to you?
If Swire Properties can be successful (and they obviously ARE) without publicly claiming ‘integrity’ why not Gammon Construction too?
You can actually take the little word from your logo and move on doing what you’ve always done and I can move on with my life too.

Otherwise, there still is this little issue of an outstanding payment by you using the world undeservedly.



No comments:

Post a Comment